If you use the Shopify platform, you can install the SyncLogic app to connect with our store. Go to the Shopify app store and search for SyncLogic.
How SyncLogic Works: When you receive orders from your customers on your website, you'll receive a draft order email with an invoice from us. Simply fill in the customer's shipping address and make payment. We'll fulfill the order, remove the invoice, and send the product directly to your customer.
Sync Setting Steps:
- Visit the SyncLogic settings page on the DESTINATION shop and turn off anything you don't want to be synced.
- If the source shop is in a different language, reach out to us by clicking the "Help" button for assistance turning off options before proceeding.
- Don't forget to save your settings.
- Create a new subscription to a connection.
- Add the connection code.
- Choose your connection type.
- Choose your unlink behavior.
- Choose optional field transformations to adjust the price on sync.
- Click "Connect."
- Orders from SyncLogic will automatically be recognized as drop shipping orders, so there's no need to leave "drop ship" notes.
- Please make sure to change the price that shows on your storefront. New account approval may take 2-3 business days.
- New arrivals may take 5-7 days to show up in SyncLogic.
- Items with inventory less than 5 per size won't be published through SyncLogic.